Greetings pet lovers! Welcome to one of the most informative, enjoyable and down right entertaining blogs for people who love animals. Become a follower and enjoy my tips, advice, stories and good times involving pet owners and their furry loved ones.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

That Time Of The Month

No, It's not THAT time of the month PUH-LEASE!!! It's Beth & Friends time.... This Friday, June 10...7 am hour. I'll be taking your calls (602 260 0999) and  practicing my pet impressions on the very lovely Ms. McDonald.

Check out the big cat Beth had in studio on Wednesday, June 8. Orion is the new baby tiger kitty at the Wildlife World Zoo & Aquarium.

Hmmm,  when I was a young whipper snapper, I thought I would be the Vet at Seaworld. But that was not to be, instead I've had the pleasure of treating your 4 legged family members.

Check out the picture that I got off the KEZ website. The baby tiger looks like he has something to say....



Check back soon to see some incredible pictures of a place I love in Idaho. Theses pictures will make you fall in love with the beautiful countryside....

No comments:

Post a Comment